Caring4Girls is committed to providing accurate information and updates from the industries involved in our sphere. Find out more below
BIG SAVE Competition Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By participating in the Caring4Girls and BIG SAVE Competition, entrants agree to the rules set out below:
This competition is limited to all legal residents and citizens of South Africa, with the exception of the following people:
1.1 directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees or consultants of Imbumba Foundation Trust (“Imbumba), Big Save Group (‘’Big Save’’).
1.2 spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified in 1.1.
The competition commences from 10th March 2021 until 31st May 2021. No entries received after the 1st of June 2021 will be considered.
- Entry requirements
To participate in this competition, entrants must adhere to the following:
3.1 Purchase a pack of either scented or unscented Caring4Girls Pads.
3.2 Write your name, and telephone number on the back of the till slip you received.
3.3 Put your till slip into the Caring4Girls competition entry box provided in store.
- Prize Terms
- Two R250 (Two hundred and Fifty Rand) vouchers will be up for grabs in each Big Save Store.
- At the end of the competition all till slips will go into a lucky draw to choose the two winners from each store.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are not transferrable, not redeemable for cash and no substitution of the prizes will be permitted. The prizes will not be handed or awarded to a third parties but only to the verified prize winners.
- Use of information and publicity
- By entering this competition each person authorises Imbumba and Big Save to collect, store and use (not share) each person’s information (including their names) for purposes of the competition.
- As far as the law allows, each participant agrees and give Imbumba and Big Save permission to collect, get, receive, record, organise, collate, store, update, use and share all of it’s information for all purposes relating to the competition.
- Imbumba and Big Save will not use any participants information in any way which breaks the law and Imbumba undertakes to keep all information provided by participants secure and for as long as the law requires.
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. Winners that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the promoter.
- By entering the competition and/or accepting the prize, participants and their families hereby indemnify Imbumba and Big Save, their directors, employees, agents, suppliers and contractors from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from participation in the competition, acceptance of the prize and/or participation (or non-participation) in prize related activity.
- Imbumba reserves the right to withdraw or amend the terms of this competition including prizes in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or factors outside of its control.
- By entering the competition, participants agree to abide by the terms and conditions.
For further information or enquiries please call 011 883 0379.